This is a brilliant option for a kid looking to rip through some gears on a super lightweight bike that is easy to ride and even easier to get on and off.
- Junior specific frame with light weight oversized thin-wall alloy.
- Light weight alloy straight blade fork.
- Low standover frame, allowing easy operation.
- Light weight alloy hubs, rims, handlebars and stem, which reduces the overall weight of the bicycle.
- Super comfortable junior specific saddle and grips, for ultimate riding comfort.
- Light weight alloy crank set with child specific easy pedalling gearing.
- Shimano 7 speed shifting for reliable shifting performance.
- Full alloy child specific short reach brake lever.
Full specifications below:
|Bottom bracket||Nutted bottom bracket|
|Brakes||Alloy linear pull brakes, short reach alloy lever for kids.|
|Cassette||Shimano MF TZ21 14-28T 7 speed freewheel|
|Crankset||Alloy oversize 3 piece crank with 36T chainwheel and double chainguard|
||24" lightweight alloy 32 hole double wall rims with alloy hubs with nutted axles|
|Fork type||24" Integrated lightweight rigid 6061 alloy fork with 25.4 straight blades|
|Frame type||Lightweight alloy frame with low stand over height|
|Pedals||High impact plastic|
|Saddle||Apollo youth saddle|
|Shift levers||Shimano Revoshift 7 speed rear|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano TX-35|
|Tyres||24" x 1.5" slick|